Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Can U Feel An Earth Quake While Driving

TIME TO RUN SCREAMING IN THE CIRCUIT ... schmitt

there will be only fast in the script for the uni-starting the same session of the print weimar-republic-semester.

and then the following horror scenario:

first into the computer room of the phil-faculty. a sign on the door: the computer room is now occupied by 18:00 with seminars. Please use the small computer room next door.

second the small computer room has no pressure.

third Change of plan: still fast in the uni-bib. I look around in short, all computers are occupied.

4th After a short delay I get hold of a job. quickly into the internet: I think the not scripted. on the e-learning platform, where the scripts are always, is nothing.

5th After an odyssey web: found! on the side of history didactics Chair. aha. there it belongs.

6th the pdf can be in several pages per sheet print just in the wrong order. richtigherumrum is also not eternal puzzle. well, containing the following page order: 3 -> 4 -> 1 -> 2 -> 7 -->...

7th I print. finite. namely, a strip of white interspersed toner-slaughter. The printer displays no error message.

8th I'm on first uni-bib info was at, to my displeasure to do about the printer known. all employed there.

9th the toner cartridge is replaced after a short wait time. for my money the misprints I get back.

10th I would have to print my print job restart. do I need a computer again. All are computer-assigned.

11th I wait. quite long. all remain occupied computer.

12th the semester is almost over. I have fought for a computer job. I must first write the frustration of the soul. the tuition fees are really a joke duty or have I just confused the uni with a madhouse?

0 comments:

Post a Comment