Thursday, May 21, 2009

What Are The Parts Of A Nike Sb Shoe

I'm frrrange. dong!

was on weekend. berlin is great. I like that there is so much to see there. the sensory overload. The city never sleeps. I'm lovin 'it.

and we go to a short stopover in coburg back by train to Würzburg. and also gets the same demonstrated clear: you're back in francs, boy! the good woman in the announcement was so clearly trying to act high German. whatever you usually managed quite well: "... we will soon reach Würzburg main station. and yet it was then but still the word actually ultimate Frankish. a city which, ironically, not in francs, but in Bavaria is: "... the Regional Express for 'bladdling. amusing: auszsprechen as if one o the great, bock or mehmetscholl somehow stretch "on a two-track", said an a is a Frankish.

Yes, Frank is my home, but the dialect is that I am still suspicious. and somehow I'm glad with my birthplace a Westphalian alibi did not speak to him have. mama thank you, thank you daddy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment