Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Pharmaceutical Calculation Stocklosa

pin positions.

unbelievable. As SC you hreibt since g ust 20 years virtually every day, and then you learn it one day actually existential news via di e activity of writing. as happened before last week on kaddas pirate party.

the following pictures explain actually saying:



yes. I, poor left-handed. I've messed up the habit of writing to you because you are otherwise blurred the ink. and now I'm so hurt after exams everything. but at least I know now that you can also write as a lefthanded unanstrengender. I would have in 20 years on it can get it by myself.

but I will sacrifice my beautiful writing?

ps: speaking of pirates party I will not deny you (under the condition that its the chaos surrounding me benevolently ignored):

0 comments:

Post a Comment