Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dickie Bags In Singapore

live moving to the Pearl of the Ruhr

On Wednesday, Sandy and I moved from Coesfeld in the pearl of the Ruhr: Herten! :-) There we have a brilliant home based thistles in Herten, in which we feel a fiddle and have set up quickly. Many people have helped us, what have we got. Sunday was my introduction to the Evangelical Free Church of Herten . It was a very cool Worship, Andreas Ullner (pastor of the church) has kept the sermon and even Herten Mayor Dr. Ulrich Paetzel said a friendly greeting. Sandy and I feel in the community very well and have found fast friends. With half a point, I am now here in the community for the Awake -Church, which is the youth of the community, responsible. Renke Bohlen has this fantastic job I from 1 12. may take over, built in the last 7 years. Am really looking forward it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment