Thursday, December 11, 2008

Belt Loops Rip On My Jeans

lost in translation.

I'm sick. not very bad. but stop the tedious state in which one's own body from point to point grinds, and moderately fun has. perhaps there were therefore a very atypical for me did, I think even a first: all who knows me knows that I'm not a TV kind. but just now I've really thought: man watching TV, would be just the right activity for this condition.

days and there are apparently where it says the tv for a good one. einundzwanzig clock. arte. lost in translation. ad-free.

I had forgotten how great I think lost in translation. the absurdity of poeticization. really funny that the fact that the fabulously quirky Bill Murray and just naturally beautiful scarlett j. stumble through a series of kulturskurrilitäten, a still meaningful, lyrical, edgy, sizzling love story arises that does fortunately platitudes without bed.

I had a fantastic evening. thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment