Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rhymes To Go On A 4 Year Old Birthday Invitation

"I do's" - EC Youth Week

"I do's" is a movement that wants to bring in all of Germany Jesus and Christian values back into the conversation. In the last week I was in this context as a speaker Barmstedt in order to carry out the EC- site an evangelistic association for young people. The following issues it went
Monday: Over the Hedge
Tuesday: door slams or
Wednesday: Only love counts
Thursday: Legal, illegal, damn
Friday: You only live once
Sandy and I were housed together in a very nice family and have enjoyed a week together - that was awesome. In time, many young people conscious steps in faith have gone to the individual evenings, it fixed to different actions. to tell young people what it means to live with Jesus, I find just plain cool and I'm glad about every possibility, as here in Barmstedt I have to do so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment