Sunday, September 26, 2010

North Face Without Logo On Back

women - any questions?

with the last post I've picked the yes again into the toilet and I probably stripped the last remaining sympathies of the audience.

who now assumes that this behavior is with me slowly become a morbid tendency to give is probably the real meaning of the word sympathy not aware of: It is made up of "syn" = together, and "path" = disease and referred therefore a collective medical condition! - Oops ...

seems very far-fetched, the first, is also biblically quite understandable, because who is trying to please people, can hardly find favor with God:

For I am now looking to make people happy, or God? Or do I seek to please men? If I were still pleasing men, I would not be a servant of Christ.
(Gal 1:10)

this sense, the urge to be nice to do well what is pathological in itself, because for us it bekanntl. to love - and that has nothing in common with sympathy!

On my way to spiritual health, I have therefore already lost a number of companions, some say quite openly that they with me or my views, comments and Comments not want to be confronted, or where the exchange is asleep quietly but unmistakably - but even this blog will probably gelegentl. as dangerous and has disappeared from various link lists.

I would not say that I would be completely indifferent, but it is nunmal reality, and the gain in knowledge, freedom and devotion seems to me in perfect correlation vermeintl to them. to "losses" to be.

am of course still a long way and I against this "sympathy" virus "immune, as I discovered to my sustainable horrified by the visit of a friend, which I reported in the second to last post had ...

-

was a dear sister is now in the course of discussions about the previous proposal that I should even post a "positive list" write what women as "may" now everything. I would love to take up here!

But before that a little resumé of recent "Woman Question":
Rarely has become so clear to me how difficult it is to consider a spiritual question without emotional turmoil. The undertone of the vermeintl. "Injustice" and the "oppression of women" is not easy to solve from this discussion. It will appear as quickly as justice would be something that we somehow make ourselves need and as it were in succession and in the body of Jesus is not in any case and, in principle to surrender and submission to the real goal:

The glory of God and the salvation of men!




look like this, when men and women match and blend perfectly in this objective, I have seen only this impressive in our meeting by the testimony of a wonderful sister.

It was a very young age (17) filled with the Holy Spirit and praying in languages already, long before they knew what is it anyway - because of her family and community was something like not spoken. She has experienced impressive signs and wonders, and people got to know personally, read the favorite playing of which we only books - such as John Wimber.

One of their sons was freed miraculously from severe drug addiction and later studied theology. She survived a major accident, has seen how lame and the sick by laying on her hand (and without) were healthy and she has all states with a typical English humor that came with some tears - and laughter!

HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH - praised be the Lord forever, our wonderful God!


Well, the (estimated) age of well over 60 (her husband is older than them), they follow the call, here in Portugal a "house of life" for children and other people in need to build ... wooooooaaaahhh.

was particularly poignant here, accompanied her husband on keyboards and a brother with singing the whole thing by looking for each section of their testimony, the verse of a suitable well-rehearsed songs of praise -
goosebumps - YEAH!


stood as tangible as this wonderful truth before our eyes:

The woman is man's glory.
(1.Ko.11: 7b)

Amen!


Ok - the times were now completely "untheological" some Examples of what "may" Women certainly do so all while we men have to worry about with boring theory and annoying church leadership ... well then come on, ladies! :-)))

***

btw - that was everything today, "the way" done, as we celebrate our monthly and for each open breakfast - I get no more me how wonderful it in a "very normal community "is! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment