Saturday, March 7, 2009

Is Red Zinger Tea The Same As Raspberry Zinger

love with my daughter ...

yes I am! True love with my princess. My sweet Noana is now 3 days old and each day it prettier. I wonder why God just us entrusted to the most beautiful child? :-) Incredible! Sandy and I run all day with her on the arm through the house and forget everything else around us. No matter what people have told me beforehand that it is so beautiful, I would never have imagined. Now I can understand anyone who gives up everything for his child and want and can lie. Anyone who is experienced takes you into another world with new values, aspirations and interests. She knows only two states: I'm fine - it's not I feel good. She calls food exactly as passionate as close, attention and love.
And that should get them!

It's great to be a dad!

0 comments:

Post a Comment