Thursday, January 15, 2009

What Material Blocks Emf

the mysterium of oases.

Now playing: Delirious? - Miracle Maker

of recent events, I speak today about music and the good old times. and what that has to do with today:

as the mid 90s oasis at the head of the European britpopwelle rolled over, I was too young and too dumb. I think I have time seen live on short viva, and ordered them "boring guitar noise" in the category. what was probably less than an oasis in my music taste. proved to be the age and contemporary stupid - or less notable exceptions such as garden's fool in retrospect can the cruelty of the mixture between scooter, dolls united bayern and aerial cover over non-standard material. Christian propaganda improved my image of the "mob brothers" oasis not especially - in that it was me, plain and simple matter.

that changed abruptly when I was 16 - that is, in summer 1999. matthi my brother and I discovered independently of each other in different countries the greatness of "Wonderwall". from then on, oasis, the masterful, the best, the musical bar.

nearly 10 years are no longer the largest oasis. (Although they make good music to this day, no wonder!)
almost 10 years later, the former skeptics now the largest oasis michi-fanatic of the family.
almost 10 years later is the recognition that most of the oasis-ultras are just as dumb as to be liam said.
almost 10 years later I know that the oasis concert-reduction (choose yourself) on the essential / boring. (If not exactly noel randomly attacked from behind is.)

and yet I was really trying in recent weeks, my 3 siblings tonight to follow-oasis gig in Dresden. yes, if the cost-and time-neglected factor, I would have been really great pleasure to me that men inflict times live and in color.

other hand, is it really good that I am not now in Dresden. acute brachial with my cold I had neither in the oases had great fun, I would still want to poison my family. so far everything is good as it is. and I am able to squeeze out a stupid cold or something good.

oasis thanks! and have fun with my family!

0 comments:

Post a Comment