Friday, January 16, 2009

What Happens To Semen Once Its Ejaculated

fever dream

still ill. just put down. dreamed.

I was in any big building and had to the toilet. up front would be the toilets. funny, is nothing at all of men and women and such. no matter purely looking at times. a small vestibule. dark. on through the odd pompous door. because, in fact - in the beginning falling through the window light I can see the urinals. but where is actually the light?

back through the door in the vestibule pompous. there are light switches. many light switch. and each makes a tiny bit brighter. nothing more. I press on the 10 switch.

the men's room is now lit up halfway. there are many urinals everywhere on the walls. and the room is large, somehow too big for my taste. But what irritates me more, is that 2 walls are fully glazed. with regard to the road. and vice versa. and that it actually looks like a cafeteria.

care. Here are pissiors, I have to go to the bathroom, so I opt for one of the pool. mist, a pair of runs by on the street. but can they see me! I do somehow unpleasant. I take it to another pool.

disk-paste, which you can also view. does not matter. they're gone. I have to beat strongly.

the door opens, and a group of teenager enters the room. Most are female and seem to echo not in the least to hold a men's room. fuck!

I wake up. and urgently needs the loo. The bathroom is occupied by my roommate moritz. fuck! and not even female teenagers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment