Wednesday, July 6, 2005

Wedding Banners Wording

"If you even in here?"

Aha, so that's that.

It says those who have only seen from a distance, attractive colleague - young, maybe twenty, twenty-two years - at the door and asks me, quoted above. Buy it when she says it, I feel that the "you", which she used to me, has a peculiar taste.
I stammer an answer and then go to my desk pondering.
Suddenly I have it: The "you" was a speech of an age barrier of time, I had not felt that for but they exist in a frightening self-evident.
On one side of the "you" I stood with me now familiar abdominal approach slowly going up to forty.
On the other hand, she stood, and with it all the eighteen or twenty, who lived her own youth, where every year, as every party seems infinitely more. And that someone who is 15 years older, so infinitely much older occurs.

I will have to slowly get used to life as an old bag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment