Sunday, September 6, 2009

Why Is There Yellow Mucus In My Underwear

blog traffic jams.

it is, as always. only worse.

I have so many ideas for potential blog content. and they are not blogging.
and then I ask myself why I blog at all. probably because my life is not so important. Yes, for me already, because my life would be without my being rather sad, but I think the rest of the world. who is on my own presentation not really need.

anyway: I blog ansich somehow happy. for various reasons. include examination, my old stuff because I like reading. and challenged because it is well formulated, for to be stylish. and thirdly, perhaps it reads anyway anyone else and like it.

only ensure the following is necessary: not only think up blog entries, but also implement. that's the hard part. and so have in recent weeks and months of pent up teilenswerten the theme literally. and some may be out of date. Today I decided to anyway, blogging all this still what I really wanted to blog.

in good German: The following content you expect (perhaps) in next time:

- elizabethtown.
- the great footballing Diego Ribas da Cunha and his departure from Bremen.
- my life as a van driver.
- Inglorious Bastards.
- and maybe even more.

stay tuned, I'll do it too. maybe.


0 comments:

Post a Comment