Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hemorrhoids Or Herpes?

déjà vu.

ago maybe 2 or 3, I have purchased from the supermarket around the corner a few things. loud small producers. milk, onions, corn flakes, maybe a schnitzel. of course, I once again all the baskets, bags, containers or similar containers forgotten, so I balance that were loaded through the on the production line at the checkout. The young man then scans, weighs typed - and then looks at me with surprise and says, "exactly 10 €!"

both the cashier and I the power, maybe 7 completely odd amounts inadvertently added to exactly 10 euros were quite remarkable.

even more remarkable, I found yesterday but this: I have purchased from the supermarket around the corner a few things. loud small producers. milk, onions, corn flakes, maybe a schnitzel. yes, a schnitzel was it this time. I had to balance this time micht, I had a large plastic bag it. that would be a blog looks really expensive trick, but even more I was really surprised by the fact that the cashier (yes, as far as I can remember the same as then), scanned, weighed typed - and then hit me again a statement about "exactly 10 €!" exhibited.

again discovered talent. I can buy just intuitively amounts. what do I do that?

ps: just struck me: maybe I'm also a crime on the track: the cashier, who always rounding up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment